As a human-centred industry, BPO should have Social Sustainability at the heart of operations. So how can outsourcing industry professionals make sense of the variety of different reporting frameworks, data requirements, and changing business priorities?
Our colleagues at ADEC Innovations have created an in-depth guide, with contributions from BPO veteran and ESG Adviser Alistair Nieder and the impact experts at the GCEOA, to step you through the things you need to think about.
Gain insight into:
- Key ESG concepts and their relevance to the Business Process Outsourcing industry
- Social Sustainability - what it is and why outsourcing professionals need to consider it when making procurement decisions
- Understand which metrics need to be measured and assessed and how to use data to make effective decisions
- Gain insight into the key steps needed to implement Social Sustainability across your outsourcing operations
- Inspiration on how to generate positive social and economic outcomes using Impact Sourcing